Day 12: Exodus

This morning we said goodbye to Las Cruces Biologival Station. We traveled along the pacific coast of Costa Rica and gazed at the vast expanse of blue, which we call the Pacific. 

I haven't laid eyes upon that celestial body of blue for 20 years and it seeing it today reminded me of bittersweet memories of a past nearly forgotten. I am glad to have made this experience, one to last a lifetime. But I am eager to apply for the summer program and see if that I am fortunate to get that one.

We made it back to San José around 16:00 hours. Its comforting to be back where we began with out journey. This is our last night in country for some of us. Tomorrow, we point our compasses north and begin our trek back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Trials and Tribulations

Day 6: Collection and Data Entry