Day 11: Presentation

Today was our presentation day for our projects. We woke up early and watched the sunrise above the valley around 5:30. It was quite beautiful.

  We continued practicing and wrapped up our minor details for presentations before showing them to the rest of the groups. At 13:15 hours, we started to give our presentations. Leslie and I were the second to last group to go, so we had time to fix minor errors.
I felt that I did poorly but others said it was good. I also felt our presentation was shorter than the others, maybe it was. But I wasnt told. I did however inform the others about the desiometer and it is used to measure canopy cover.

Overall, I am relieved that the presentations are through, a but sad that our journey here is coming to a close. We are leaving tomorrow. But I did get to watch the sunset over the valley once. So it was worth it.

After dinner, Juan took a few of us hunting for frogs, toads, and scorpions and we were able to find all which we were looking for.  So this internship at Las Cruces ended on a good note.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Trials and Tribulations

Day 12: Exodus

Day 6: Collection and Data Entry